The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for working with our 3rd party shipping company to ensuring all customer orders are been forwarded in an effective an efficient manner, providing exceptional customer service when dealing with customers and liaising with the production team to keep accurate and up to date inventory of all raw material and finish products in the ERP.
As with most smaller companies our Admin team is developed in such a way which enable a level of cross training which provides the ability to fill in other roles when required.
Why join the Mayne team
We are a privately owned, family friendly, innovative, fun and rapidly growing company with hard working team members, we work hard and have fun while doing so.
Our total compensation package includes:
- Competitive starting wage
- Health Spending Account
- Quarterly paid profit share
- Paid vacation
- Room for Growth and Advancement
- Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Events
- Organize and coordinate freight deliveries with third party trucking company based on lead times
- Prepare all freight related paperwork and communications for domestic and international shipments
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer specifications
- Provide excellent customer service and answer all freight related questions
- Match way bills to order confirmation for processing
- Follow up on any discrepancies addressed by customers and ensure proper resolution is reached in a timely manner
- Providing coverage for other positions in the office as required
- Keep accurate and up to date inventory of all raw material and finished products by collecting and reconciling variances and inputting data into ERP.
- Track inventory levels an ensure no out of stocks or minimum inventory levels is reached
- Understand vendor lead time and communicate with purchasing when raw materials need to be ordered
- Forecast requirements based on estimates.
- Reconcile discrepancies between usage of materials by production with inventory count
- Ensures all materials are received and put in proper location following warehouse guidelines.
- Perform quality control checks on all raw material
- Communicate all quality related complains to QA and or purchasing
- Prepare an provide inventory related reports as required.
- Other duties/projects as required
Education and Experience
- 3+ years’ inventory, logistics, shipping and receiving or related experience
- Hands on and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with NAV is an asset
- Proficient in MS Office programs with a primary focus on Excel
- Numeric, oral and written language application
What makes Mayne a great company are the highly motivated team members who work here.
We are a fast paced, innovative, family friendly work environment, with hardworking, ordinary people on an extraordinary journey.
This position will appeal to someone who enjoys logistics, customer service and problem solving.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mayne, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
Job Type: Full-time
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Langley, BC (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)