The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for taking the lead on all QA related initiatives to ensuring that our products meet company quality standard. This will include but is not limited to creating, implementing and training employees on all QA related policies and procedure, investigate and report all customer QA related concerns, maintain a company wide quality management system of incoming materials and processes as well as play a key role on the process improvement team.
Why join the Mayne team
We are a privately owned, family friendly, innovative, fun and rapidly growing company with hard working team members, we work hard and have fun while doing so.
Our total compensation package includes:
- Competitive starting wage
- Health Spending Account
- Quarterly paid profit share
- Paid vacation
- Room for Growth and Advancement
- Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Events
- Maintain ICC certification, audits and update all QA procedures
- Develop audit and maintain all manufacturing procedures and policies for new processes
- Develop NPI procedures and policies for New product releases
- Continuously training and develop all employees involved in quality
- Oversee NCRs and work as key member of process improvement team to create action items and new policies based on NCRs to resolve future re-occurrences
- Ensure QA related inspections are conducted on, in coming material, work-in-progress and final product before they are shipped.
- Effectively log and monitor all QA related Incidents investigation and report to the Production Manager
- Encourage a quality based culture within the production team
- Take the lead to resolve quality related issues with clients,
- Training production employees on QA standards, policies and procedures
- Continuously verify procedures, and provide leadership for improving the quality system
- Coordinating and presenting PP presentations at Safety meetings for production staff, keeping all staff informed all incident investigations, LTIF, and status of our Company safety
- Manage and record downstream processes and or supplier performance
- Other duties as required
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- 5 years in lead role as quality manager
- Training in 5s, Lean, process improvement strategies beneficial to position
- Experience writing QA processes and procedures
- Experience with ISO or ICC quality program and documentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with DuPont STOP safety program
- Project management
What makes Mayne a great company are the highly motivated team members who work here.
We are a fast paced, innovative, family friendly work environment, with hardworking, ordinary people on an extraordinary journey.
This position will appeal to someone who enjoys creating processes/structure, is hands on and enjoys customer service.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mayne, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Assurance: 5 years (Preferred)
- Langley, BC (Preferred)