This is a 6 months fixed term position with the possibility of becoming full time.
Do you want to be part of one of the largest building projects in the history of Abbotsford?
Are you looking to working in a fasted paced, challenging work environment, with a lot of room for growth and advancement, where you can have fun and work hard at the same time?
If you answered YES! to the above questions, WE ARE THE RIGHT COMPANY FOR YOU!
Mayne Inc., a manufacturer of aluminum siding products for commercial and residential buildings is relocating to Abbotsford in a state of art building of about 350,000 square feet off Clearbrook road, south of high way 1.
We are looking for experienced, highly motivated and enthusiastic Welder and Fabricator to join our team.
Why join the Mayne team
We are a privately owned, family friendly, innovative, fun and rapidly growing company with hard working team members, we work hard and have fun while doing so.
Our total compensation package includes:
- Competitive starting wage
- Health Spending Account
- Quarterly paid profit share
- Paid vacation
- Room for Growth and Advancement
- Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Events
Skills and Experience
- Able to follow drawings and blueprints
- creative in fabricating and finding solutions
- proficient in Mig, Tig, Jig and stick welding
- Millwright experience is an asset
- able to lift 50lbs
- flexible and willing to work as part of a maintenance team as required
- Crane and forklift experience a plus
- self sufficient and able to work unsupervised as well as with a team
- reliable and own transportation
- 3-5 years experience in welding fabricating mild steel and SS steel
- Red seal certificate is an asset
- practical experience in making jigs for fabricating high tolerance repeatable applications
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- fabrication: 1 year (Preferred)