Reporting to the Director of Market Development, the Client Experience Manager will be responsible for monitoring client lifecycle and ensuring that Mayne upholds its high standard of client care by ensuring that every customer’s experience is enjoyable. This will include but is not limited to improving client experience with our various product lines, resolve customer issues in a timely and effective manner, educate customers about existing and new products as well as lead a team of Account Managers and Architectural Representatives to support communication and delivery of work aligned with the organization’s mission, values and behaviors.
Why join the Mayne team
We are a privately owned, family friendly, innovative, fun and rapidly growing company with hard working team members, we work hard and have fun while doing so.
Our total compensation package includes:
- Competitive starting wage
- Health Spending Account
- Quarterly paid profit share
- Paid vacation
- Room for Growth and Advancement
- Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Events
- Track, monitor and oversee client lifecycle to foster enjoyable customer experience through high quality interaction at each step
- Effectively identify opportunities to consistently improve the quality of client experience with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Continually review and improve the collection process used to track, oversee and organise every interaction between customers, account managers or architectural representatives.
- Deliver quality customer service and recommend operational improvements to achieve company goals
- Influence senior leaders and staff to support and deliver proposed improvements via the appropriate channels and processes
- Use Net Promoter Score and other tools to measure improvements customer satisfaction over time
- Coach, mentor and train a team of account managers and architectural representatives to meet goals
- Promoting the organization and various product lines
- Understand the architectural and construction industry, our ideal customers and how they relate to our products
- Prepare various customer related metrices to indicate business performance
- Attend trade shows and conferences as required
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- 3+ years managing client relationships
- 5+ years of customer service experience and a passion for customer service
- Leadership skills and the ability to mentor a team
- written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of CRM Software e.g. Nutshell is a plus
What makes Mayne a great company are the highly motivated team members who work here.
We are a fast paced, innovative, family friendly work environment, with hardworking, ordinary people on an extraordinary journey.
This position will appeal to someone who enjoys customer service.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mayne, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class 5 (Preferred)